Video LinkUp one level
Here are the most recent articles posted by our Network
- This video of the White House Green America's Hospitals Event from July 24, 2012 highlights the healthcare industry's ongoing commitments to improving energy efficiency and increasing overall environmental sustainability. The panel discussion featured leading industry figures, including representatives of Health Care Without Harm, Gundersen Health System, Inova Health System, Cleveland Clinic, and the Healthier Hospitals Initiative.
- A new video series released December 1, 2010 profiles how health care and manufacturing leaders are implementing the BizNGO Guiding Principles for Chemicals Policy. Vice Presidents of three different companies describe how these principles for safer chemicals guide their business operations. The videos were produced by Sanford Lewis of Strategic Video on behalf of the Investor Environmental Health Network (IEHN) and the Business NGO Working Group (BizNGO) for Safe Chemicals and Sustainable Materials.
- In this video, OMB Watch Executive Director Gary Bass discusses the importance of public protections; the Bush administration's track record on such protections; and what the American people can do to take our country back from the big-monied special interests that are endangering our health and safety.
- Short video on the DriftCatcher, created for winning the Health Award from the Tech Museum of Innovation in 2008.
- Earth Protect Trailer
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617qxvMafdk Watch Earth Protect's Trailer to learn more about this new video social networking site on the environment!