HEFN member benefits include:
Information for grantmaking:
- Get timely intelligence on field developments and information on upcoming events.
- Receive access to member-only resources like HEFN's member directory, survey analyses, and strategy documents.
- Consult with experienced HEFN staff staff about the funding landscape and about your environmental health and justice grantmaking interests.
Connections to funders with shared interests:
- Communicate regularly with peers through HEFN working groups and member-only calls, sharing information and perspectives about grantmaking.
- Participate in webinars, calls, and meetings, with discounts on registration fees.
- Highlight your grantmaking & perspectives with other funders, in meetings and calls, on HEFN’s Giving InSight blog, and through HEFN Funder Stories.
Collaboration for greater impact:
- Collaborate around topics of shared interest, advancing problem-solving to address environmental health and justice challenges and bringing strong solutions to scale.
- Advance your leadership, helping to shape HEFN’s work and championing environmental health and justice in and beyond philanthropy.
Learn how to join HEFN's funder community and make greater impact.